Monday, March 31, 2008

I should get the Blog Shame Award

Because I say I am going to be better at blogging, then I let a month slip by!

We decided on the Zoo for Bean's Birthday, and she is excited. It's on the Sunday of her birthday late in the afternoon. I figured that would let most people get home from church and whatnot. Only four kids from her class have rsvp-ed though. I have to admit I am a little disappointed. I though there is more time for them to call. I hope they are all waiting until the last minute. BeanDad invited 3 of his friend's girls, and none of them gave firm answers! A least one girl will come, one is iffy (her uncle is getting married the day before) and the last dad acted 'funny' when V asked his daughter to come. I think It is because she just had her birthday party and Katya wasn't invited. I mentioned this to Vlad and he looked really confused. He would of though they would of invited her. Anyway, I think this girl's party was at the zoo too, so I bet he is worried about it all leaking out somehow.

Anyway, that's it, in a nutshell. 5-3 spots still let at the party!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'll take 3! I miss you! Life here is crazy busy as usual. I'll have to see how my little ones travel this week (4hrs solo) because I think we may have to head west one of these months! I'm sending out a little something for bean's bday. got C one for her birthday too. Check the blog for C riding her pony video clip! or maybe i'll just mail it to you!