Sunday, April 13, 2008

April 13th

So Today is Miss Bean's 4th Birthday. It is already 10 am, and I am letting her sleep in. Bean Dad just went to get last party stuff.
The Weather is ick. It is slowing/raining. I wonder if it will keep people from coming to the zoo. 15 kids are suppose to show up, so we will see.

I'll post pics later, but there will not be a horse shoe cake to go with her Horse party. I ordered the pan from Amazon, along with a 12 pack of you-can-only-get-from-amazon Betty Crocker Cherry Chip Cake mix. Well they send them in the same box and the case of cake crushed the horseshoe pan. I couldn't find another here in Beantown, so we went with what we could find: a daisy.

Oh what a pain in the rear it was. Well the first cake got burnt and was two same and the second one was too big (2 mixes) but it worked, we just shaved the bottom off. Good thing we had a case of mix!

So its not a gorgeous cake. But I think it will do. I hear Bean stirring. Back later

No comments: